Monday, March 2, 2015

I the Gale Virtual Reference Library, I found The College Blue Book, which was of great interest to me as my youngest daughter is preparing to graduate this spring.  We have been on many college visits, and learning about the campus this way was awesome, because at the time of the visit there is so much information coming your way and there are many questions you fail to ask, or are unable to comprehend the answers.  

My oldest daughter is majoring in Genetic Counseling, with a minor in Biology, so did some research on the practice of Genetic Counseling.  I must say I am much better able to describe what she is going to be when she grows up, through the research I have done here.  I will definitely recommend this site to her as she writes the many papers she is required to write in pursuing her bachelor's degree, and when she continues on to get her master's degree.


1 comment:

  1. Great usage ideas for GVRL! Were you able to check out the Scholarships, Fellowships and Loans title also?

    Thanks for your post!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete