Monday, March 2, 2015

I researched zinc as a nutrient, and found a number of useful publications.  I also researched zinc in nutrition, though only one publication was found.  I love that you can word the search narrative in different ways, and come up with different titles.  When a person is not quite sure how to articulate what it is they  are looking for, this helps, along with the related articles that are mentioned.  As I listened to the text being read, I was curious about the "voice" but it sounded normal and not grating as some computer generated readings can be.  I found this helpful in the thought that there would be words I did not know how to pronounce or find the meaning of.

1 comment:

  1. Nice observations about searching in GVRL. The limiters on the left side of the page can also help refine a search in GVRL.

    Thanks for your post!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete