Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Learning Express Library is another fun site, and the portion I explored would be most useful for college-bound students, or non-traditional students.

The career portion of this site would be very useful for people changing careers, perhaps enabling them to find their strengths and weaknesses, or their passions.  I explored the nursing assistant portion, and found it extremely helpful for what I would need to know to apply for and be hired to perform that particular job.  I would see this being helpful even for students seeking part-time employment, so they would have a clue what is required of them as they search for employment.



2 comments:

  1. Excellent observations for how Learning Express can be utilized. Did you have a chance to create an account and try out an exam? The answer explanations and additional practice suggestions can be very helpful.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did register and take a couple of exams. It was a challenge, and was grateful for additional practice suggestions, there is a lot I have forgotten over the years. But I see how "young" minds could find this very useful as they seriously explore and further their education.

    ReplyDelete