Monday, February 2, 2015

I have waded through a small portion of the Chilton online library, and though I am sure it would be very useful to someone who knows their cars, I know that I drive a 2011 red toyota camry, that's about it. However, I was able to find out that at 30,000 miles required maintenance includes rotating the tires, inspecting and/or servicing the brake linings and drums and inspecting and/or servicing the brake pads.

The last technical recall/bulletin on the 2011 Toyota Camry was regarding a protective film that had been applied to the door handle to protect the paint finish during delivery and display and that it was to be removed prior to delivery to customer.

In exploring the chilton online library further, I say again, this is a gold mine if you are a car fanatic, but not extremely useful to myself.  The Chilton books in our public library do get used, and are showing wear and tear, so online will be very helpful to preserving this valuable information.

1 comment:

  1. Chilton online will be helpful to your patrons! Especially since they can access ChiltonLibrary from home. Thanks for your post,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete